Monday, June 4, 2012

{tea party} 3 Year Old Birthday

It finally arrived! The tea party I'd been working on for months finally happened last weekend.  I had so much fun making the decor & planning this party.  When your girlfriend is crazy busy & asks if you'd be interested in planning her daughter's 3rd birthday party, you say "YES!" Everything turned out as I had envisioned. Could the backyard at Grandpa & Grandma's have been any more perfect??  Could the tea party princess get any more beautiful???












 



 
I need to find a home for this tea party decor! Let me know if you're interested & I'll tell you what I'm selling! thrumylenz@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!! Lenz, I LOVE this!! You are so amazingly talented!! Can I pin this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how did you make the gift bag signs? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the difference between photo management and photo editing is confusing. Photo management is what you do to keep everything nice and neat and findable. Photo editing is all the different touchup work that you do to your photographs. background removal service

    ReplyDelete
  4. A professional photographer will have all of the above and this post is a quick "Help Guide" to the things to look for and the questions we recommend you ask when choosing a wedding photographer. Grab yourself a cuppa and get comfy. london wedding photography

    ReplyDelete