Thursday, August 25, 2011

{designing women} family photo shoot

Can you believe that I've known this family since I was born?? Yep. I actually have pics of me and Ash in the tub as toddlers. Blackmail, yes. Have I needed to use it yet? No. :) Now we each have a toddler: I have a boy & she has a girl. Let's just say they won't be re-enacting our tub pics...EVER. Check out their beautiful family!
Grandpa kept saying "No! Give us your SCARY smile!!!" This smile had us all cracking up! I've said it before & I'll say it again: toddlers do what they want. They truly don't care that it's "family photo time." I love it!!!
I love this picture of Makayla's mom, grandma & great-grandma begging & pleading with her to come sit in their Four Generations picture. The look on her face is PRICELESS!!
Jackson needed a little bit of tickling from dad to get real smiles to come out.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous family for sure! I love the generation photo, very beautiful women in this family!

    ReplyDelete