Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{beautiful sisters} child & maternity session

It's one darling sister photo shoot after another around here!  Why does everyone have darling daughters!?! Lucky me to have the opportunity to photograph them. It's like being a grandparent: we hang out, have fun, then I promptly return them to their parents. ;) Enjoy Mama.  There are SO. MANY. CUTE ONES!!!
 

 


This beautiful-daughter producing Mama is pregnant with TWIN BOYS!!!  I'm so excited! Perfect little family of 6 in the making.

 

 
 

This sums up this little nugget!  She ran off while I was photographing big sis & climbed on the bike racks!  I had to run over & snap a picture.  It was hilarious! And so HER!
Here's where you die: THIS is how big sis HUGS and then KISSES each baby brother before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment