Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{happy} Halloween

I couldn't help but share a few pictures of my little men all dressed up last night. This was my littlest guy's first REAL Halloween----he went trick-or-treating. He and his Dad prepared for a while the night before "trick-or-treat!!" then "thank you!" He had a blast! He would NOT let anyone help him with his bucket of candy. By the end of the night he was walking with what looked like a limp to compensate for the weight. Where on earth did he get his stubborn personality from?? ;) I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Caught Batman taking a breather from his mysterious mask.
Now that Halloween's over, who's doing your family portraits for Christmas cards?? Let me know if you'd like to book a session! thrumylenz@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment