Monday, November 7, 2011

I WON!!!!

I just wrapped up a 30 day photography class and our last assignment was a "creative light" shot. Each week there is a winner. Well guess who won this week??? ME!!! What a great validation!! I would like to thank my 2 year old model for holding so still in the patch of light shining through a high window in our entryway. I saw him walk through it & thought "THAT'S creative light!!!!" (Even though the reason I saw him walk through the light was because he was coming out of his room instead of laying down & taking a nap!!) So he was pretty cooperative & mostly rolled around on the floor with his favorite blankie. 50 shots later I had this:
No light diffusers or assistant. Simply a baby boy sitting in a patch of light instead of taking a nap. ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty awesome shot. Excellent work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS! It's cool how the lines in the light also match the lines in his shirt. EXCELLENT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete